Sonntag, 5. Oktober 2008

Pizza

Hello,
I ordered a Pizza today, and dimly remembered that I didnt want to do that every again but couldnt remember why. The quite expensive (12 €) pizza promptly came and it didnt taste too bad.

If there wasnt this one particular thing. A weird aftertaste that I could remember from the last time I ordered pizza there. Hmm.

Well, I just came home from having my stomach emptied at the hospital from food poisoning. The 2nd time this year and well thats it. I am going to sue the pizza-company for using rancid ham the 2nd time in a row (well if you can call a 6 months break between those incidents a row).

Anyway I am pissed, angry and HUNGRY.

4 Kommentare:

yaffle hat gesagt…

good grief man, your poor stomach! I hope they shut the pizza place down, in fact just to be safe I hope they bulldoze the building and then grind the rumble into dust. this is an outrage.

hi. i'm callie hat gesagt…

yesterday evening we had dinner at roel's brother's house. it didn't taste right to me; so i only had a couple of bits. by ten p.m., my head hurt so bad i felt like it was in a vice-grip. i had a fucking headache all night long.

the moral of this story? i dunno...but still...;-D

bwhahrhr hat gesagt…

Sounds like telephatic bad-feeling transmission. Damn.

I wish I could have transmitted my enjoyment after shooting toad (who was first) with a green turtle just a few meters before the finish line and thus securing my first place, just a few minutes ago. :)

Somebodyiusedtoknow hat gesagt…

holy moly matthias! i know this is a little late but i hope you are feeling better! poor boy.