Donnerstag, 6. November 2008

Introduction to Poems + Poem 1

I have been writing a lot latley. Guess that happens if you run out of good books and are more or less sleep & inernet-deprived. That or you get a job or get drunk. I will post some for my and potentialy your enjoyment here. One after another, mixed with my usual crap.

Anyway, I sent some stuff to a schoolmate who already published a few books and won two prices with her writing in the hopes for her "insight" and some sugesstions. As much as I like her, she didnt get the point and so her insight and suggestions where moot. The only thing I learned and one of the things she suggested was to "come to the point" and be more "concrete".

I wrote her a poem and sent it to her. It was very concrete.
This is the poem I just sent her, and its my most recent one - enjoy!


Results for the 45 Week of 08
Obama : McCain - 364 : 162
Capitalism : Communism - 185 : 8
World : Matthias - 10058 : 0
Art : Crap - 0 : 1

3 Kommentare:

hi. i'm callie hat gesagt…

superfluous information is superfluous. delicious commies are delicious

yaffle hat gesagt…

I will give you one gold star for you poem, which is the highest rating I can give.

our national space hat gesagt…

there is poetry in numbers