Montag, 10. November 2008

Sex

I wrote a long blog about this, but I think I can make this short as well. You can thank me later for it.

Basicaly - I dont like sex all that much. At least in comparison to the people that talk about how awsome sex is all the time. Sometimes I feel the need to say "Hey, all fine and dandy with me, but for me its different." Maybe another windmill I am fighting, but who cares why my intentions are.

One thing I hate about sex is that it is so fetishisised in our "culture".

Almost like "I fuck, therefore I am."

The more you fuck, the better your sex is, the more extravagant your places of intercourse are, etcetera, the better.

The other thing, and this is what this blog is/should be about is that you have to be so god-damn serious while having sexual intercourse. Well at least 4/5 of my long-time sexual partners (4 weeks and up) where like that.

I dont blame them, if they need to be in a certain mood to enjoy sex than thats the way it is, on the other hand me being the ADDish guy I am this has to lead to complications, at least for me.

If the average person has sex, they think about sex and if they dont well they at least dont let their partner feel that - or at least thats what I am thinking (correct me if I am wrong). The problem I am having is that when I am having sex, its like any other thing I do. My head doesnt stop to multitask. I think about this, I think about that and then I feel the urge to share all of this with the person right infront of me (or at least my closer vincinity.

So I am stuck in the worst position imaginable for me: Knowing I am not allowed to do something but feeling the urge to do it regardless of what is "proper" for the situation. In public - I sometimes feel the nead to swear (and swear a lot) and this gets worse and worse and worse. While having sex, on the other hand, I feel the need to talk about one of my random bullshit theories, a joke I just remembered or a story I just recently heard and every passing second this urge to tell that gets stronger and stronger and stronger. Sadly thats not the worst part of this.

The idea of how uncalled for it would be, to tell a joke (for example) while having sharing such an intimate moment amuses me to no end and when something amuses me I start to laugh, regardless of how uncalled for that might be.

End-Result: 2 out of 3 times while having sexual intercourse with someone I like and want to share my ideas with, I start to laugh uncontrollably. Usualy ruining the potential positive experience the other person may or may not have. Wich results in me violating the sacred act of sexual intercourse with satanic laughter and being a blasphemer in our time and age of the allmighty sex-religion (as mentioned as the first thing that anoys me about sex).

Blog to you laterz!

4 Kommentare:

bwhahrhr hat gesagt…

I guess "realy freaking long" somehow qualifies as short in my universe. :>

yaffle hat gesagt…

I wish to shake you by the hand for your tireless efforts to introduce comedy into the act of love making, wash your hands first though.

our national space hat gesagt…

laughing during sex is awesome - there is no inappropriate thing to say (except someone else's name and even that can be hilarious)! I look forward to having sex one day :-)

hi. i'm callie hat gesagt…

i have the talking and laughing thing as well...i don't see why it can't be a perfect time to talk and share...and too much concentration on any particular task gives me a headache. i do think sex is taken way to seriously - and our entire culture has made us to believe we're supposed to be these sexual creatures and prowl around like cats in heat.

to be blatantly honest, as much as i do like sex, i think i'd rather talk about books and ideas and drink tea...and hold and hands and stuff, it's just more intimate.